AutoRotor - Model Magnum 40/40-F - Rotary Milking Systems
The internal AutoRotor for the best visibility
The internal AutoRotor herringbone parlour is characterised by unique stall design: with the cows standing at a 40 degree angle, the operator has excellent access to each cow and an optimum view of the udder throughout the entire milking process. Attaching the cluster is quick and easy. The herringbone rotary parlour from GEA Farm Technologies is one of the most effective systems for the owner operator with a medium to large herd.
The AutoRotor Magnum 40 is a heavy duty product for long life and high reliability. The milking technology is protected by a strong attractive stainless steel cabinet.
The AutoRotor Magnum 40 is also available with in-parlour feeding as Magnum 40-F.
- The rugged non-slip concrete platform surface is poured on site. No bolts, no joints, no dirty gaps.
- All cabling and tubes are neatly hidden away underneath the platform.
- The open design of the platform ensures easy service and cleaning.
- The new TwinDrive system is extremely powerful with a long service life.
- The automatic indexing device at the entrance positions the cow perfectly during milking.
- Good visibility for the operator was one of the main criteria in the ergonomis stall design.
Increased efficiency with milk flow speed control. Sensors are used to check the milking progress of each cow and reduce the speed of the platform to cater for slow milkers.
Quick no-stop entry: The automatic Easy Entry control ensures fast entry of the cows, without entry gates. The Easy Entry Identification pass-by antenna identifies leg or neck Rescounters as well as neck responders. This speeds up the flow of animals and increases throughput.