Builtrite - Model PG 125 - Pulpwood Grapple
Builtrite, Butt Style, Pulpwood Grapples are designed for bulk handling of short wood at wood processing facilities. The finest materials are used to provide maximum durability, exceptional performance and low maintenance, reducing your downtime. Key features include:
Model Pulpwood Grapple custom-design configurations include:
- 360º continuous rotation on a heavy duty, 20' (508mm) bearing with advanced, high torque motor and a high pressure hydraulic swivel.
- Optimum arm curvature for gathering and handling the maximum amount of logs.
- High tensile steel used throughout.
- Arm tips made from hardened, abrasion resistant material.
- Oversized, hardened cylinder and arm pivot pins with replaceable bushings.
- High pressure cylinders with holding valves.
- Easily accessible, yet well protected grease zerks.
- Cylinder pin access holes allow easy removal of cylinder pins without having to remove butt plates.
- Synchronized jaws for precise picking and placement.
- Timing gears are weld-in replaceable.
- Heavy duty mechanical stops for open and close.
- Heavy duty bunching chain for holding partial loads.
- Bolt-on butt plate on one or both sides for evening out stacks of wood.