Charger - Model II-FB - Overhead-Discharge Tender
The Charger II-FB Overhead-Discharge Tender features a 9 – 12 – 9 auger system. This versatile system can rotate 270 degrees, allowing you to unload to the left, right or the rear of the tender. A hydraulic motor is connected to a gearbox that rotates the horizontal discharge auger. The heavy-duty hydraulic cylinder will lift the auger up and power it down. An optional bolt-on extension for the discharge auger is available. The Charger II-FB will unload up to 3,500 pounds per minute.
- 9″ carbon steel floor auger with adjustable speed control
- 12″ carbon steel vertical auger
- 270 degree hydraulic swivel
- 16′ long 9″ carbon steel discharge auger
- Clean-out doors under each compartment
- Pit dump slide gate on base of discharge auger
- Stainless steel dump gates, transitions and auger tubes
- 12 gauge stainless steel tube with removable end caps under the hopper assembly
- Floor auger has adjustable speed controls to allow for different density materials
- Augers are constructed with mild steel helicoid auger flighting and mild steel pipe
- Discharge auger extentions
- All of the augers are available with optional stainless steel flighting as well as stainless steel pipe.