CSC - Model Sinar SP Series - Moisture Probe
The Sinar SP Moisture Probe is the practical solution for the determination of storage moisture and temperature in bulk storage locations of grains, foodstuffs or animal feeds. It is ideal for measuring the moisture of coffee, rice, cocoa and other products stored in bags. Just open the bag, insert the Sinar SP Moisture Probe so that the sensor is fully immersed in the sample, and press the ‘H2O’ button - the moisture content is displayed immediately.
The success of the Sinar moisture meter probe lies in its unique sensor which enables easy insertion into bulk samples of food, feed and agricultural commodities. It serves as an invaluable aid to testing stored grains or as a quick check at intake.
Lets us know what your need are for this type of measurement and we will tailor a solution. Simply fill out the form and describe what you want to measure and where. A specialist will get back to you. The sign up also subscribes you to our application notes, operation tips and promotions. You can also call us at 800-621-4778.
- Fast : Digital readout of moisture and temperature in seconds.
- Accurate : Moisture better than 0.5% over given range Temperature better than 0.1°C.
- Portable : Battery operated unit weighs less than 2 kg so you can test anywhere.
- Easy To Use
- Simply insert and read.
- No sampling, weighing or grinding needed.
- Robust : Ruggedly constructed to perform in difficult conditions with no moving parts.