Dougherty - Model CFB-16 - Compact Feller Buncher for Skid Steers & Compact Loaders
DFM'S compact feller buncher cuts up to an 11” tree, accumulates up to 16' of material, and features the TS3 cutting system. The TS3 cutting system guarantees maximum productivity and a low operating cost. The Compact Feller Buncher CFB16 also comes with features that reduce maintenance like cushioned cylinders and 1.5” pivot pins. The CFB16’s easy plug & play controls make this feller buncher ready for work upon delivery The Compact Feller Buncher is an excellent tool for forestry tree cutting where space is limited and vegetation needs to be preserved.
- High Speed Cutting Disc
- Up to a 16” Diameter Cutting Capability Accumulator Included
- Cushioned Cylinders
- Requires 24-45 gpm Hydraulic System Plug & Play Controls
- Increased Tilt-Back Angle
- Cutting Capability 16' Diameter
- Dimensions H 75', W 46', D 45'
- Throat Opening at the Teeth 27'
- Operating Weight 1,700 lbs
- Disc Diameter 40'
- Rated Saw Speed 1,800 rpms
- Number of Teeth 20
- Saw Kerf 1'
- Disc Weight 177 lbs
- Accumulator Arm Yes