Eriez ProGrade - Xtreme Rare Earth Grate Magnet In Housing
They are an ideal choice for applications where the process is stopped for grate magnet cleaning, and therefore reduce downtime. Eriez magnetic grates in housing are very effective in removing fine particle ferrous contamination (up to 1/2' [13 mm]) from many dry free-flowing products under gravity flow. Simply slide the individual door fronts from the housing and the accumulated metal contamination is scraped from the tube and discharges out the front of the housing. The cleaning cycle is reduced to only a few seconds with this push-pull operation.
- Two rows of staggered magnets
- 25mm diameter magnet tubes on 50mm centres
- Stainless steel tube scrapers
- Metal contaminant discharge chute
- All stainless steel construction
- Glass bead surface finish