FieldPro - Gable High Tunnel Greenhouse
From High Tunnels
Extend your growing season with the new FieldPro Gable High Tunnel. High tunnel use in field crop growing has been shown to offer better disease protection and increase yield and profits. The FieldPro is available in two roof styles, three standard widths and can be easily configured to meet your needs. Call today and start growing like a pro.
- Save on water
- Provides frost protection
- Optional 4' or 6' Frame Spacing
- 20', 24' & 30' Widths Available
- Fittings & Hardware Available for Your Lumber
Move & Grow Rolling or Skid Moving Systems
Available with rolling or skid moving systems, our FieldPro high tunnels give you the freedom to easily move and grow! Rotating crops, protecting delicate plants and jump-starting or extending your growing season is now more simple and versatile than ever before. Contact us today for more details.
FieldPro Roll-up Door Kit
FieldPro roll-up door kit include:
galvanized steel jamb & header, clear 3-ply reinforced poly door, drive tube, 60' roll up crank and hardware.
Roof & End Wall Polyethylene
Our clear 6 mil roof and end wall polyethylene coverings are UV stabilized, and come with a four-year limited warranty.
Used on thousands of greenhouses, Wiggle Wire has proven to be a low-cost, effective system to attach polyethylene or shade material
to greenhouses. Quick and easy to use, the Wiggle Wire attachment system requires no tools.
Our pre-assembled roof inflation kit creates an insulating dead air space between a double layer poly roof for greater energy efficiency and visual appeal. Gives you that nice tight, even poly look. Includes blower, heavy-duty mounting bracket, flex tube and air-transfer gaskets.
Various percentages of knitted shade cloth are available from 30-90% and up. Includes edge taped hems and grommets. Custom sizes are available as well as stock sizes for our most popular Garden Mart sizes.
- Width 20', 24' & 30'
- Cover Clear or white 6 mil. UVI treated polyethylene
- Length Starting at 16’ with increments of 4’ or 6’
- End wall cover Clear or white 6 mil. UVI treated polyethylene
- Height at apex 12’ (20’ & 24’ models), 12’-4” (30’ models)
- Frame 1.66” O.D. 14ga. galvanized steel tube (20’ & 24’ models)
- 2” O.D. 14ga. galvanized steel tube (30’ models)
- Frame spacing 4' or 6'
- Purlin (1) 1.315” O.D. 17ga. galvanized steel tube ridge purlin, (2) 1.163” O.D. 17ga. galvanized steel tube side purlin