FUEL ECONOMY and VERSATILITY are important factors when you try to get the best return on investment in your tractor. This is true for any size tractor. LAFORGE and JOHN DEERE have worked together for over 25 years in developing market leading technology in the area of integrated front 3-point systems. Farming conditions change rapidly and we know that our customers need versatile and adaptable equipment solutions to stay ahead.
GreenLink St25 was originally developed for the JOHN DEERE 5025-Series tractors built in Augusta , Georgia ( USA ). It also fits the early versions of 5EN and 5E Limited models. The hitch design is similar to the heavier systems LAFORGE offers for 6000-, 6R,and 7000-Series tractors such as the 3-ton (6,600 LBS) lift capacity GreenLink St3. With 1.8 metric ton, the GreenLink St25 has more than adequate lift capacity for these smaller tractors though. Suitable applications include cultivators, sprayers, pallet lifts, vineyard & orchard equipment, snow blowers, snow plows, brooms, packers, etc.
A locking pin allows for folding the lower links vertically, and inward out of sight, when the hitch is not in use. The folding is so compact that it allows tractors to be equipped with a 542 front end loader.
GreenLink St25 fits JOHN DEERE tractors as follows:
- All models in the 5025-Series, built in Augusta, GA, including Narrow and HiCrop, as well as the 5603 model.
- PLEASE NOTE: GreenLink St25 will only fit 5E Limited tractors prior to serial no. 34001 and 5EN models prior to serial no. 36001. Tractors with later serial numbers require the GreenLink St3/5M hitch.
- PTO compatibility: An optional 540 rpm or 1000 rpm PTO by LAFORGE is available for tractors with a 4-cylinder engine
- Class : Standard
- Category : Cat_2
- Compatible With
- Laforge PTO : Yes
- Factory PTO : N/A
- Factory Loader : Yes
- Quick Attach System : hook-and-ball
- Rated Lift Capacity : 1800 Kg/3950 LBS
- Iso Lift Capacity :
- Lift Range : 700 mm/27.6 inch
- Independent Floating Lower Links : No