The Bar Track has taken a world-class design and added even more value.
- Crossbars and traction bars that are induction hardened for longer wear — an industry first!
- Larger 1.25' bushings hardened field replaceable bushings.
- A link design that accommodates the larger bushing — with end wear areas constructed 50% deeper for additional wear resistance.
Grouser's Bar Track is not just a market leader; it sets new standards for performance, durability and a low cost per hour of use.
Bar Tracks Image
- The only track your skid steer manufacturer recommends.
- Improves traction and flotation in soft, muddy and loose conditions.
- Open bar design utilizes the tire to provide maximum traction and flotation.
- Patented open side plate provides excellent cleaning in the pivot area.
- May be installed in less than 30 minutes or removed in 10 minutes.
- Reduces ground pressure by as much as 50%.
- 1-1/4' hardened replaceable bushings.
- Run loose design.
- Self cleaning.
- Adds counterweight.
- Provides tire protection.
- Built-in length adjustment on every pad.
- Reduces tire wear in abrasive conditions