Model HP-2461 - Rear Levelling Scraper
The rear levelling scraper HP-2461 is perfect for the creation and maintenance of paths and access roads in the agriculture, forestry and municipal administration. It was developed for heavy duty operations and is characterized by professional design, extreme stability and universal applicability.
The three possible hydraulic adjustments of the blade result in a multitude of possible applications. The excavation depth of the scraper is changed by raising and lowering the rear hydraulics. For off-center track work the rear levelling scraper can be pivoted 32° to the left and to the right.
The cylinders for the hydraulic lateral adjustment and for the hydraulic pivoting device are equipped with double shock valves. The inclination of the scoop can be regulated with the hydraulic supporting wheel adjustment. For an exact positioning there is also a check valve. With these functions you can optimally clear up and form V-shaped ditches.
As a standard, the HP-2461 is controlled over 3 (4) double acting control units of the tractor. For vehicles with less control units or if the rear levelling scraper is used on different vehicles, there are alternative control and connection possibilities:
- electromagnetical directional control valve at the rear levelling scraper (1, 2, or 3 valves)
- electromagnetical control valve at the rear levelling scraper by joystick control (3 or 4 control valves)
- external oil supply with pto pump and oil tank mounted at the rear levelling scraper (joystick control necessary!)
- stable scoop in box tape design
- high performance scrapping edge made from hardened steel (450 HB), with sunk screw heads
- hydraulic lateral adjustment with double shock valve
- hydraulic horizontal adjustment with check valve
- hydraulic swing out device with double shock valve and check valve
- continuous height adjustable supporting wheel, single tyring
- prepared for rippers
- prepared for widening parts on both sides
We offer a range of additional equipment for the 'HP-2461' which ensure a broad field of application. As standard, the rear levelling scraper is already prepared for the mounting of the optional equipment. This means that refitting can easily be done afterwards at any time. Therefore, the rear levelling scraper can be adapted to different requirements.
- blade widening - straight: bigger clearing width by screwed mounted blade widening parts for the left and/or the right side. Width: 200mm
- blade widening - diagonal: blade widening parts for making special slopes or for clearing of ditches. Available for left and right side.
- rippers: of hardened, wear-resistant special steel (approx. 400HB). The rippers are protected by an overload protection. The preparation for the rippers is standard equipment.
- discharge stopper: It avoids that levelling material gets lost on the sides. It is available as a straight and diagonal version.
- hydraulic supporting wheel adjustment: in case the scraping depth / digging depth is not adjusted by the rear linkage.
- twin supporting wheel