Katana - Model 750 - Saw Benches
From Saw Benches
Modular log-cutting machines, very stable and strong, with a unique and innovative design. 750 mm dia. optionally steel or widia blade. Exceptional cutting performance up to 30 cm dia. Cutting trestle with manual tilting as standard (ST). Cutting trestle with optional hydraulic tilting (ID).
- The side log feed (optional on the ECO model) makes the discharging and any future combination with conveyor belt (Tandem) easier.
- The frame is already pre-set for the Tandem combination.
- The side log feed mounted on bearings makes the transport and the sliding operation of the logs to be cut easier.
- On the ECO model the side log feed extension rotates and allows the transport and sliding operation of the logs to be cut.
- The anchor fulcrum of the balancing trestle is fixed onto unbreakable self-lubricating DU bushings.
- The cutting blade is laterally protected with Ertalon guides.
- The patented NEXA-System device (see video) guarantees maximum safety to the user (optional).
- The semi-full 400 dia. wheels or the 400 dia. pneumatic wheels (optional) ease the moving and transport operations.
- All models are equipped with 3-point-connector 1st – 2nd cat.
- V.PF = for tractor with fixed PTO pump to use with cardan shaft at 450 rpm.
- EL = 400 Volt 9 kW.
- Kombi = 400 Volt 5.5 kW + fixed PTO pump at 450 rpm.
- VS = 9.5 kW petrol motor.
- 60 Hz EL-motors upon request.
- Very sturdy and stable frames with perfect design.
- S1 class electric motors with continuous operation on all versions.
- Magneto-thermal protections on EL-motors with high performances.
- Unbreakable oil-cooled cast iron gear boxes.
- Belt transmission on all models.
- Only THOR gives top value for money!
- Very strict quality controls; components and semi-finished products of exclusive European manufacture.
- 35 years of THOR experience in the sector.