Model MAS - RC-01 - Radio Control Slope Mowers
610mm rotary-deck slope mower. 13.5hp petrol engine with electric and pull-cord start. Electromagnetic clutch to disengage blade. Hybrid technology – electric motors can move RC-01 without running the engine when loading/unloading or inside buildings. No need to refuel on a slope – just drive RC-01 onto level ground.
- Small, light and simple to operate.
- Two joysticks: FORWARD/REVERSE & LEFT/RIGHT.
- Blade ON/OFF, Engine STOP/RUN/START, Steering trim control.
- STOP button.
- Battery indicator.
- Keyswitch – to prevent unauthorised use.
- Built in battery pack – over 8 hours operation. Charge from mains or cigarette socket.
- RC-01 will automatically stop safely if handset is out of range, switched off or damaged.
- 610mm rotary deck.
- Conventional bar blade or 4-blade swing tips.
- Electromagnetic clutch allows remote control of blades.
- Blades automatically stop if handset is out of range.
- Blade stop time is under 5 seconds.
- Simple, manual adjustment of cut height: 25mm – 120mm.
- High power/torque 24V DC motors drive durable rubber tracks for ultimate stability and traction.
- Specially designed track undercarriage maximises reliability in extreme conditions.
- Optimum weight distribution ensures maximum stability on all slopes.
- Built with safety in mind – keep your operator on level ground.
- Remote control blade engagement – allows the operator to start cutting when RC-01 is at a safe distance from people/animals/property.
- Safety rated relays and drive contactors.
- Emergency Stop button on vehicle – complete power-down of RC-01.
- Battery disconnect – disable the vehicle for safe maintenance.
- Handset communication: handset out of range, damaged, switched off or unusual radio interference will all cause RC-01 to shut down safely.
- Fail-safe motor brake – operates even when machine is unpowered.
- Roll-cage – prevents damage in the unlikely event of rolling RC-01.
- Electric motors – RC-01 can be driven off the slope without the engine running for safe refuelling. Also allows for quiet and safe loading/unloading.
- Safety beacon – flashes amber whenever RC-01 is active.
- Three colour LED shows battery/charging status.
- Dry Weight 235Kg
- Cut Width 610mm – 2 or 4 swing tip blades
- Deck lift Manual on machine – 25mm to 120mm
- Speed 0.8m/s
- Measured Noise 100dB (engine running, blades engaged)
- Deck, Chassis, axles and cage Steel
- Control box and battery box Aluminium
- Track Rubber 150mm wide
- Drive Wheels Nylon
- Track wheels Polyurethane and plastic
- Briggs and Stratton 13.5hp Petrol
- Manual throttle control Remote control Start/Stop
- ALTERNATOR 24V – 120Amp
- BATTERY 24V Traction: 2x12V-22Ah / Engine Start : 1x12V-22Ah
- 2x worm gearbox motors – one with failsafe brake 24V 800W. Max current measured working on slope: 80A at 24V
- Motors are fan cooled – IP55 24Vdc 1.74A 2x motor controller with in line contactor
- BLADE CONTROL Electromagnetic clutch, blade stop time <5s
- E-STOP & ON/OFF switch on vehicle – Hardwired Orange Warning Beacon
- Battery connector on vehicle
REMOTE CONTROL – HANDSET CONTROLS
- Forwards, Backwards, Turning Vehicle Stop
- Engine Start/Stop Blade ON/OFF
- RANGE 100m (line of sight)
- POWER 7.2V 2100mAh rechargeable
- FREQUENCY 2.4GHz