From Livestock Trailers
The Nugent Livestock Trailer Range is engineered and hand built to last, setting it apart from any other livestock trailer on the market. With full type approval (ECWVTA) any farmer will appreciate the attention to detail including the fully welded galvanised chassis, cross member frame bracing the trailer for added strength, durable 650 tyres, leaf spring, solid beam axles and commercial lights offering superior build quality, strength, longevity and excellent towing characteristics.
The unique design of the sectional fold down front panels facilitates airflow through the trailer while it is in motion which will reduce the drag of the trailer and provide for a better towing trailer. This optional extra provides less air resistance on this model, significantly decreasing fuel consumption.
The trailer’s steel sub frame is fully hot dip galvanized and fitted with a heavy duty steel fabricated dividing gate offering additional internal strength. Innovative features, combined with years of trailer design expertise have produced the perfect trailer when it comes to the transportation of livestock.
The Nugent Livestock Trailer range includes a choice of models including fold down front panels, inboard wheels, 7ft High option, or the Low livestock option. Models are available with maximum gross weights up to 3500kg and the standard design includes plenty of desirable features.
- Seven Leaf springs for a perfect balanced suspension
- Durable Tyres
- Market Leading Knott Brakes
- Auto Reverse Coupling (Semi automatic locking head)
- Lockable Coupling and Heavy Duty Jockey Wheel
- 30mm timber floor with a one piece 3mm aluminium threadplate floor covering
- Internal Dividing Gate with multiple hanging locations
- Protective Aluminium strip on the loading gates
- 3mm ridge Cap double Jointed and Sealed
- 6mm Double Gusset and bushed hitch assembly Drawbar
- Mono Bolts pin and collared joint fabrication
- Commercial lights complete with rubber back and fully sealed
- Spare Wheel (not Standard on Low Livestock Trailers)
- Sectional Fold-Down Front Panels
- Collection Tank – Fully welded and sealed
- Flaps (Hinge and Clip System)
- Fold-Up Sheep Decks
- Removable Sheep Decks
- Closed in Bottom Vents
- Additional pair of Loading Gates
- Dividing Gate (LS85 & LLS84)
- Horse Partitions (available in 7ft High Trailers)
- Internal Light
- LED Lights