Model P - Peripheral Pump
From Peripheral Pumps
The characteristics of the peripheral pump P make them suitable for use in a wide range of industrial sectors where small volumes are to be pumped against high pressures. They can also be installed in applications at a low intake head without creating cavitational problems.
- Pumping of low flow rates at high pressure without pulsation,
- Good adjustability with frequency converter due to steep linear pump characteristic,
- The symmetrical design is suitable for both left and right rotation,
- Insensitive to cavitation with low inlet heights,
- Construction of 1.4435 (316L) with electro-polished surfaces,
- SiC bearing and ceramic shaft to prevent abrasion and wear,
- Various shaft sealing systems (mechanical seals) available.
- Flow rate Q max. 7 m3/h
- Delivery head H up to 100 m
- temperature range minus 50 to 200 °C
- (type MP)
- Viscosity < 150 mPa s
- Nominal pressure up to PN40
- Food industry: vinegar, concentrates, flavourings, vitamins, milk, cooking oil, fatty acids, CIP etc.
- Beverage industry: Mineral water, syrup, spirits, fruit juices, lemon juice, alcohol, liqueur, CIP, beverage-concentrates etc.
- Pharmaceutical industry: Perfumes, emulsions, alcohols, flavourings, WFI/PUW/HPW, CIP/SIP, proteins, essences etc.
- Chemicals and industry: Lyes, acids, alcohols, methanol, ethanol, solvents, hydrogen peroxide, urea, colorants, decalcifier, glycol solutions etc.