Precision - Model 1000 Gallon - Single Axle Trailer Sprayer
This same frame will handle 1000, 1250 or 1500 gallon tanks. Unit as priced has: 90' Ser III boom 20' spacing on 1' poly pipe. Plumbed in 3 sections. 12.4x38 8 Ply armor Bias tires. 5 section electric over hydraulic control, seperate wing tilt, open and fold together, centre lift. 80 Gallon tank rinse system. Chemical Eductor, aprox. 1 gal. per second of suction. Safety Chains 3/8' grade 70. 7000 lb. tongue jack. 16' hindged and locking lid on main tank. 30' boom lift. PTO driven Hypro Centrifugal pump (111 GPM @ 50PSI, 540 RPM).
- Injection Foam Marker (1 gallon Foam tank & sucks from rinse tank)
- Micro Trak MT3405-FII with GPS speed sensor and Valve manifold
- 8 bolt 12000 lb hubs (24000 lb. axle)
- Rugged Structural tube axle is adjustable in width from 60' to 80'. Widths of 90' to 120' available on factory order.
- Standard tire size is 12.4Lx38 10 ply
- Rugged undercarriage design to allow tongue to be directly coupled to axle for maximum strength.
- Adjustable cast hitch
- Deluxe work platform including handrail, convenience step and tool box.
- Uses standard North American size fittings and components from Banjo, Teejet and Hypro.