Trailed Corn Harvester Features
- Multifunction: With a knapsack structure, it can complete the whole process of picking corncob, conveying and gathering corncob into boxes, hydraulically and automatically unloading grain and other functions at a time.
- Strong Adaption: It can harvest corn with different plant row spacing of various and different corn ear height.
- Labor Saving: It releases people from busy physical labor, saves people the problem of hard work in the hot sun.
- No land limit. The flexible design makes the small corn harvester move freely in hilly and mountainous farmland.
How Trailed Combine Harvester Works
As one improved corn harvesting machine, it’s distinct from any other kind of harvesters. Consisting of two parts including cutter and the tractor. The cutter can be mounted on most types of tractors (small size). It works with the process of picking cobs, transporting cobs into the container,cobs peeling, corn straws grinding and peeled cobs assembly. Compared with self-propelled corn harvester, the tailed ones are easier to operate and with lower consume of fuel.
Backpack Corn Harvester Structure Characteristics
- Mini Machine body: The machine body is relatively small, so there is no restrictions to the planting spacing and no need to clear the way. Thus it can be widely applied to harvest corn in plain regions, hilly regions and corn interplanting regions.
- Hydraulic Header: The machine has good generality to larger upper and lower slopes and adaptation to different crops because of the header that is driven by hydraulic power.
- Hydraulic Discharging Device: The corncobs bin is also powered by hydraulic pressure. The capacity is large, so there is no need for frequent discharging which would contribute to high efficiency.
- Synchronization: The Turning type elevator rises and falls synchronously with cutting platform which would avoid the bluntness of the spike. At the same time, it would strengthen the adaptability to uneven height of corn ear. Compared with the self-propelled corn combine harvester, the knapsack one is relatively mini, so it can be used for the small plots. The knapsack model could use the existing tractor. The investment is small and is easy to recover. It should be the best choice with the excellent work mobility and maneuverability.