Model Type R180 - Radial Grading Machines
This machine is equipped with lateral placed grading rolls out of stainless steel. The distance between these rolls changes in 6 steps over the different grading stages. Six conveyor belts are placed under the machine, one for each grading size. When the distance between the rollers changes above the size sections, every second roller lowers its position. This ensures a proper positioning of the product between the rollers. The speed is adjustable by frequency control.
6 conveyors are placed under the machine to transport the graded sizes to the side. Width of these conveyors is 60 cm, standard length 300 cm. These conveyors can be placed in any position under the machine. On request longer conveyors can be delivered.
- Length (mm): Depending on model
- Width (mm): 2450
- Minimum grading (mm): 6-30 depending on the model
- Maximum grading (mm): 69 -130 depending on the model
- Chain pitch: 63 -100 depending on the model
- Diameter rollers (mm): 57 - 84 depending on the model
- Width transport belts standard (mm): 600
- Drive transport belts (kW): 075
- Drive transport belts more than 600 in width (kW): 1.1
- Stainless steel plating
If needed, the machine can be fitted with stainless steel plating.
When dry products are graded, it is necessary to opt for the optional brush. This brush cleans the rollers of the machine from dirt or dust that sticks to the rollers when grading dry products.
- Reverse switch on the transport belts
In some cases it is needed that the outlet belts of the grading machines are able to transport produce to two sides. Therefore, Allround VP offers an optional reverse switch for the transport belts.
- Fall dampers
When the belts directly fill boxes, optional fall dampers can be fitted to reduce the falling height.
- Bag holder
Customers may choose to fill bags directly from the grading machine. For this situation, Allround VP offers a bag holder to simplify this process.
- Roofs sticked with rubber
When very delivate product is grader on an Allround VP grading machine, the roofs can be sticked with rubber, which reduces the falling height.