Beyond Data. Decision Agriculture.Increase your profit by over $100 an acre.
Only $15/acre for $100/acre of increased profit
By increasing yield, decreasing cost and saving time, Climate Pro’s advisors and features collectively create over $100 an acre of value on average for corn
Set your plan for the season with confidence
Optimize decisions for the growing season to start the season with the highest yield potential
Anticipate problems before they reduce yield
Identify yield stress from lack of nitrogen, pests, and other causes before they reduce yields; evaluate preventative and curative measures
Optimize your response to events as they happen
As the season unfolds, you will have the information and decision tools necessary to make adjustments and ensure that you’re getting the most out of every acre, no matter what conditions mother nature imposes
Maximize efficiency of your time and budget
Climate Pro greatly reduces the amount of time you need to spend gathering data, driving to fields, and scouting crops so that you can focus on making the best decisions
The Climate Technology Platform consists of hyper-local weather monitoring, agronomic modeling and high resolution weather simulations.
- Hyper-local weather monitoring provides assessments of field and sub field-level environmental conditions by incorporating dozens of public and private environmental observation networks and remote sensing systems, coupled with various proprietary and published models to remotely assess weather, soil, and other environmental conditions.
- Sub field-level agronomic modeling, which represents the intersection of agronomy and data science, predicts outcomes based on soil, weather events, farming practices, Climate’s leading edge research and other key variables.
- High-resolution weather simulations provide insight into how an increasingly unpredictable climate will impact your operation by incorporating long-range trends, current conditions, forecasts, and climate signals, research and models into a dynamic, full-season probabilistic weather forecast at a very high resolution for each field.
Maximize yield by selecting the optimal planting date and relative maturity (RM) for each of your fields based on current conditions and projected seasonal weather.
- See the Climate Pro recommended planting date and RM for each field
- View the projected yield and peril risks across potential planting dates
- See how RM and planting date impact projected yield for each field
- Set your planting plan and update it with optimal decisions if conditions or bad weather impact your planting
Manage Nitrogen (N) more effectively by tracking field-level crop available N and getting projections, alerts, and sidedress recommendations to make sure that you know about potential stress due to lack of N before it impacts yield.
- Don’t wait to see corn stressed from lack of N
- Anticipate and address N issues before they reduce yield
- Respond to the weather as the season develops
- Track how much N your crop will need and how much has been lost
- Assess whether each field has the adequate level of N for your crop’s yield target
Stay on top of pest and disease risk and take the guesswork out of decisions about preventative and curative management.
- Quickly know when and where to scout and spray
- Manage an integrated pest and disease management program in one place
- The Climate Pest & Disease Index rating for each field shows you where problems are most likely to occur, helping you prioritize scouting
- Receive timely alerts to scout for selected pest and diseases to preserve yield
Predict when fields will be ready to harvest based on maturity and grain moisture.
- Improve your harvest planning with projections of the full maturity date for each of your fields, updated daily based on prior day weather
- Quickly view optimal harvest dates based on targeted crop moisture levels and yield
Get insight into the subfield variability of each of your fields so that you can better plan variable rate practices. See and solve potential problems in your fields as they develop during the season.
- See how areas of your field perform in years with different weather conditions
- Use in-season satellite imagery to track vegetative index and identify problems
- View maps and identify areas on a field for further investigation
- Understand crop health in the context of soil moisture, growth stage, and other field characteristics