Model 400 Gallon - Single Row V Trellis Orchard Sprayer
Our sprayers feature the On Target patented spray nozzle that uses an electrical charge to create a fine mist of uniform, electrostatic droplets. Since all droplets have the same charge, they repel each other, creating a fine spray mist less prone to runoff and coalescence. The opposite charges of the plant attract the particles to it, drawing the spray deep inside the plant's canopy.
- Type:Pull behind tower sprayer for orchards
- Tank:400 Gallon Stainless steel Chemical/rinse tank
- Acres per tank:8 to 14
- Rinse Tank:Built in internal rinse system
- Boom:Three Function hydraulic folding
- Sprayer Manifolds:Twelve spray manifolds
- HP Required:45
- Control Package:On Target electric with pressure increase decrease system
- Air Source:Rotary Lobe
- Pump and Agitation:Hypro belt driven centrifugal/Bypass Venturi
- Filtration:400 Gallon Stainless steel Chemical/rinse tank
- Frame:Mild Steel, Powder coated
- Weight:3520 lbs.