Model 7000 - Stalk Chopper
From Tillage Equipment
The Model 7000 is a double rotor rolling stalk chopper. It is a versatile tool with applications in most farming, practices, from ridge-till to conventional farming. With no gearbox or U-joints to maintain, this low-maintenance tool will provide years of dependable service.
Designed for versatility, the 7000 Series Stalk Chopper features different rotor angle adjustments. Select from straight, medial or severe angle.
- Available in sizes 4 row through 16 row…rigid or folding
- Rugged 7 x 7 tool bar
- Adjustable chopping units with three posible setings
- The toolbar is filled with sand for additional weight.
- Triple seal bearings
- Wide range of operating speeds 5 to 12 MPH.
- Available with 6 front blades and 7 rear blades (comes standard with 5 front blades and 6 rear blades)
- Double Basket Assembly
- Chain link harrows
- Available with 3 or 5 bar spiked tooth harrow
- Gauge wheels for added depth control
- Heavy duty tongue and transport to accommodate pull-type applications.