From Irrigation Driplines
AQUADROP is a black thin drip line a blue stripe equipped with flat emitters welded inside with constant spacing. AQUADROP is the ideal solution for irrigation in the open field or in the green-house for a big variety of crops such as vegetables and flowers – watermelons, melons, strawberries, zucchini, peppers, eggplants, potatoes, cucumbers, onions, gerberas, roses, carnations, etc. - It can be used too, for the irrigation of gardens, terraces and hedges.
AQUADROP is equipped with a protection system to prevent clogging, consisting of a large filtering area made of several entry windows into the emitter, which blocks the particles in suspension in the water, and of a turbulent system which avoids deposits inside the dripper.
The wide range of models, makes AQUADROP a versatile and practical product for the making of “do it yourself” irrigation systems (see: BRICO AQUADROP).
Aquadrop is a drip line with flat dripper designed for open field irrigation or greenhouse. It is ideal for vegetable crops such as watermelons, melons, strawberries, zucchini, peppers, eggplants, potatoes, cucumbers, onions, etc.., and flower crops like gerbera, roses, carnations, etc.
The new and innovative dripper has been designed with a dual protection system to ensure a high resistance to clogging.
The active system locks the particles suspended into water, while the turbulent flux reduces the accumulation of deposits within the dripper labyrinth.
- Raw materials: Polyethylene mixed with selected medium density linear, to ensure high quality standard and endurance.
- Variation Coefficient (CV): < 3%
- Dripper line Tubes resistant to UV, micro-organisms and mold, salt water, acid or alkaline solutions normally used in agriculture.
- Irrigation of surface crops or slightly covered cultivations.
- Easy installation and low maintenance cost.
- Excellent emission uniformity over long distances.
- Endurance to clogging.
- Internal fi lters prevent particles intrusion into the dripper.
- Blue stripe to indicate correct laying up on the ground.
- Endurance to UV rays.
- Warranty: 1 to 5 years depending on the thickness.