Bauer - Slurry Tankers from 2000 to 24000 Liters
From Slurry Technology
The specifications of a slurry tanker required by mountain farmers differ completely from those of a contractor, not only with regard to geography but also regarding the application rate of the slurry.BAUER slurry tankers guarantee longevity and durability for many decades. The tankers are famous because they adapt to all geographical conditions and are very reliable. The premium slurry tankers are available as vacuum tankers, combi tankers and pump tankers. The very low center of gravity makes those types of tankers perfectly suited for mountain regions.
- The farmer wants a technology which is manageable, robust and can be used for many years
- Biogas plants and contractors are faced with a high rate of output and therefore they require tankers with a large volume, powerful pumping technology and the possibility to mount hose applicators and injectors
Original BAUER technology - all from one source
The Bauer Group, the synergy advantage. Based on the high percentage of in-house construction and production share, Bauer offers perfectly coordinated tanker components. For this reason, the production of components within the Bauer Group offers a high level of technological advancement.
- BAUER compressors made in Austria
- Our own tanker production
- Steel tank production of seam processing
Based on well proven technology, our experienced construction engineers design new components and equipment. BAUER slurry tankers are designed in 3D on CAD and therefore the spare parts supply is also guaranteed even after many years. Field tests and load tests make each prototype ready for mass production.