Built-Rite - Model 18 SCP - Compact Firewood Processors
From Firewood Processors
This model is ideal for the start-up operation or part time firewood producer. With production of 1 full cord/hr. this unit will save you time and labor. The 18 SCP is equipped with a log loader which can also be used as a log deck when placed in an upright position. Powered by a reliable 30 H.P. Kohler motor with a 18 SCP is a real performer. The 18 SCP can take logs 16” diameter by 16’ long. Options include a 4 ft feed trough extension allowing you to take 22’ long. The Multi-Wedge System and 5’ live deck.
- Patented Built-Rite Scissor Clamp holds straight or crooked logs from 4” to 16” in diameter more securely than any other clamping system on the market
- The 18 SCP can handle 16’ logs by 16” in diameter (optional 4’ feed trough extension handles up to 22’ logs)
- The 18 comes standard with a 20 “ hydraulic chainsaw with an Oregon bar and a .404 chain
- Hydraulic 4 way wedge allows you to split two or four ways by being able to move your hydraulic wedge below the splitting beam
- All hydraulic operation for hands on control of all functions including auto-cycle splitter function that produces a 6SECOND CYCLE TIME
- The 18 Compact Processors come standard with a hydraulic log lift.
- The legs can also be locked into place and used as a log deck.
This Firewood Processor Model is ideal for the start-up operation or part-time firewood producer. The 18 SCP firewood processor is equipped with a log loader which can also be used as a log deck when placed in an upright position. The 20' hyd. chainsaw allows fast cutting of logs up to 16' in diameter. Powered by a U.S. made 30 H.P. Kohler engine the 18 SCP firewood processor is a real performer.
- Torque Axle for smooth towing
- One year warranty on all parts
- Power Unit – 30 H.P. Kohler Gas engine
- Pump – Tandem 26/6 GPM
- Splitter Cyl. Size – 4X24 with 3' rod
- Chainsaw Bar – Oregon Power Match 20'
- Chain – Oregon .63 gauge .404
- Sprocket Size – 8 Tooth
- Hydraulic Tank – 25 Gal
- Fuel Tank – 16.7 Gal
- Bar Oil Tank – 5 Gal
- Wedges – 4 Way
- Machine Weight – 3800 lbs
- Transport Length – 17’ 6'
- Transport Width + Height – 5’ 5' wide x 8’ 10' high
- Hitch – 2' coupler
- Trough Length – 10’
- 6 way, 8 way or 10 way wedge (for package wood)
- The Patented Built-Rite Multi-Wedge
- 4’ Extended Feed Trough allowing you to feed 22 foot logs
- 25' Bar capable of cutting 20' Diameter logs
- 7.5’ Live Deck with optional log stops