Model 6,3 FT - Livestock Trailers
From Livestock Trailers
Graham Edwards Trailers specialize in products for the livestock industry. We have many years experience in developing trailers that are convenient, can be worked hard and will last many years. For moving cattle, sheep, pigs or any other type of livestock, we have a trailer to suit your needs. Choose from Fixed Formation or Demount Trailers with gross weights up to 3,500kg or for larger livestock numbers use our Tractor Drawn Trailers that can be built to your requirements. Toughness and durability are of paramount importance, our trailers are built for work and are cost effective over their operational lifetime.
- Fixed Formation Trailers have wheels at the side of the container, this lowers the centre of gravity and loading height.
Our livestock trailers have the following features:
- Spare wheel storage.
- Spare wheel (Optional extra)
- Rigid welded framework construction hot dip galvanised after fabrication.
- Aluminium tread plate floors, tray shaped in fixed formation trailers.
- Ribbed and shaped aluminium extrusion planking on tail ramps.
- Double inspection doors.
- Closable side vents.
- Alloy loading gates.
- Rubber torsion bar suspension for smooth maintenance free ride.
- Lockable coupling head.
- Heavy duty jockey wheel.
- Override braking systems to full EEC specifications.
- Fully approved lighting systems with double seal connections.
- Protective light boxes.
- Thermoplastic mudguards.
- Low centre of gravity and excellent stability.
- More comfortable ride for the livestock.
- Low loading height.
- Improved visibility for the towing driver.