Fleming - Model 4M (LL12) - Folding Landleveller
The Fleming Folding Landleveller is a low maintenance implement used for levelling ploughed ground prior to sowing. The process of levelling also safe guards more expensive machinery from becoming damaged due to protruding stones etc. The Fleming Landleveller range can be used for levelling sand menage's, gallops and for horticultural use as well as being ideal for park maintenance. The Fleming Folding Landleveller with its 3 cutting blades and 1 reversed blade is suitable for tractors with 100 horsepower and more.
- High productivity
- Covers a larger area of ground
- Narrow transport length
- Heavy duty cylinder instead of ram
- Ideal for contracting and land reclamation.
- Raised reinforcing back bar to allow free flow of material
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Double jaw support for lift arm pins
Lift pins facility Cat 2
Transport Width 2.5m