H&S - Model 36 and 40 Top Dog - Semi-Trailors Forage Box
From H&S - Forage Boxes
The main frame is made of high quality formed steel 10' I-Beams for the rear, and compressed down to 5.13' in the front with full length front gussets. New 25,000# spring axles w/heavy duty spindles are standard. 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Sides.
- The PL88C OPEN BARREL main apron pintle chain @ 29,900# per strand stays flexible. 2' x 1' x 3/16' formed apron channels are used for the apron cross bars.
- A formed stainless steel center between the aprons eliminates any feed build-up for a complete clean out.
- The floor is 1/2' thick virgin grade solid poly.
- The 'TOP DOG' features 1' steel lines to the back of the box and DUAL HYDRAULIC MOTORS. The motors evenly drive each final drive system for more power and less shaft stress than a single motor system.
- The drive shaft features MD nylon reversible style bearings.
- Panels above the front & rear wheels act as a chain slide for the main apron, and protect mud and debris from getting to the apron chain.
- Large 17' x 28' front window for viewing when unloading.
- The idler apron shaft assembly features 6 tooth machined steel sprockets with bronze idler bushings.
- Apron tension adjustment is made by tightening the 4 spring loaded tightener bolts on the front of the box. The spring loaded tighteners maintain tension on the apron during start up and operation.
- The standard Air Gate Delay for the Top Pivot Door with door locks allows you to clean the box out completely without material hanging up. Barn doors with air closure are optional.
- LED Lighting is standard equipment.
- Customer Farm Name – NO CHARGE!
- Options include a Rollback or Side to Side Tarp and Grain Hopper.