HILCOFLEX - Rubber Covered Multipurpose Hose
Hardwearing and very abrasion resistant. Resistance to oil, fuel and a wide range of chemicals (see resistance table in technical appendix). Resistance to heat, weathering and ozone. Minimum pressure loss, very low elongation. Very flexible and lightweight compared to mandril built hoses. No cleaning and drying required.
- construction sites and industry
- agriculture and mining
- water transfer and compressed air
- irrigation supply and draining
- lightweight sludge supply
- cable cover and protection
Standard length : 100 m (330 ft), other lengths on request
Standard colour : black
Service temperature: -20°C up to +100°C (-4°F up to 212°F), based on water
Tolerances can be found in the technical appendix
Change in technical specification without prior notice
10 Bar = 1 MPa
Technical data based on water. For air pressure the minimum safety ratio is 1:4. Depending on the application our product can be operated with a maximum working pressure up to 50% of the bursting pressure. Consult factory for approval! It is important to note, that the technical data for pressure are only valid for hose and not for hose assembly with couplings!
To obtain maximum lifetime the end pull under working conditions should not exceed 1/3 of the breaking strength
- warp: high tenacity polyester
weft: polyamide, circular woven
- the special weaving design offers a high tensile strength, superior adhesion level and flow performance compared to an all polyester weave
- totally embedded in the rubber compound, excellent protected against mechanical damage
Lining and cover:
- special high grade formulated NBR / PVC compound extruded through the weave in
a unique one step production process
- special additives in the compound guarantee superior UV and ageing resistance
- inside: very smooth for minimum friction loss
- outside: ribbed for good abrasion resistance and protection against contact heat
- lengths up to 200 m (660 ft)
- colour according to customer specification
- cold flexible version HILCOFLEX POLAR down to -30°C (-22°F)
- other dimensions
Note that special options are subject to a higher price and a minimum order of 1,000 m (3,300 ft) per dimension. Production short lengths and overproduction up to 10 % of the total order quantity have to be accepted.
Enquire for details !