IAE - Classic Calf Creep Feeder
The IAE Classic Calf Creep feeder brings together the finest elements of our previous calf creep feeder designs and further enhances the product with some additions and design alterations. A heavy duty hopper manufactured from intricately folded thick sheet using our state of the art folding and punching equipment, forms an integral part of the structure of the creep. The hopper being incorporated into the unit as a whole gives intrinsic rigidity and strength where needed. The feeder was tested with over 500kg of sand in the 725 litre hopper with ease and without damage using the built in 3 point linkage, proving the strength, durability and load capacity of this new creep feeder.
- Pallet fork lifting points are also available to make life easy when moving short distances around the farm.
- The lift up lid which covers the filling up point can also slide forward to allow even more access, this is located and held in place with a secure fastener
- The front apertures offer plenty of adjustment, 3 height settings and 2 width settings are performed by using a clever lift & locate procedure.
- The cross-bar (height restrictor) sits in a special pair of brackets with three locations and is secured with an R-clip and peg.
- Each vertical aperture bar is located in special cut out positions inside the front of the frame and these are also secured with an R-clip and peg. Straightforward to open and alter, the clip and peg system prevents cattle from removing the aperture bars themselves as they can’t access the fittings to undo them.
- Height - 1355mm
- Width - 2500mm
- Depth - 1875mm