Lanco - Model LS 1250 - Row Mulchers
From Row Mulchers
Lanco Row Mulchers are the industry’s most versatile spreaders for mulch, compost and any other similar materials. The Lanco family of Row Mulchers makes it easy to spread anything from a light coating to several inches of product, depending on your needs.
A self-contained hydraulic system makes it possible to completely control the speed of the apron chain and cross belt at any tractor ground speed for precise spreading performance.
Lanco state-of-the-art Row Mulchers are constructed of galvanized panels on tube steel chassis. The poly lumber floor has a 10-year lifespan and the chassis and frame are primed and painted with rust-proof paint.
- PTO hydraulic drive
- Max gross weight: 13,000 lbs. – 24,000 lbs.
- 16.5L x 16.1 Tires Standard on 8-ton model
- Quick latch spinner attachment
- 12-volt apron on/off switch
- 3.25” spaced apron slats for smoother spread patterns
- 55 gal. hydraulic tank
- 88k chain and welded 3/8” x 1 1/2” x 29” bar; with self cleaning design
- Removable spindle - for easy maintenance and less “down time”
- And More!