Model TFX - Forestry mulcher with Fixed Hammers
Especially suitable for mulching low trees and branches as well as stumps left after logging, the TFX obtains a high level of cutting, in some cases, sawdust. Stones on the ground do not prevent this piece of land clearing equipment from functioning properly. The TFM brush shredder incorporates long-life hammers made from special alloys, designed and patented by TMC Cancela. The special design of this tree mulcher ensures excellent penetration in forest material and a long working lifetime.
- Welded mainframe with double layer of high strength cold forming steel.
- Front quadruple and rear double chains curtain.
- Coupling to tractor Cat. II.
- Hydraulic rear hood made of high strength steel (for facilitating the material entrance and obtaining the best finish in mulching).
- Sidestep system in frame sides for overcoming obstacles.
- Adjustable in height rounded side skids (3 positions).
- Hydraulic hoses with external cover against scratches and protective connections for the fittings during storage.
- Rotor assembled with fixed hammers.
- Hammers assembled to the holders with two bolts.
- 12 XPB drive belts with ESB system.
- Gearbox with built-in freewheel and input to 1000 rpm (1”3/4 Z6).
- Rotor assembled with self-aligning spherical roller bearings.
- Reinforced PTO shaft.
- Hammers with 2 carbide tips (widias) F03 and F04 models.
- Hammer holders S02 type welded to the rotor with double helicoidal arrangement.
- Mechanical rear frame.
- Hydraulic rear frame with raker teeth.