Purewell Fish Farming Equipment are justly proud of their range of transport tanks; not only is range comprehensive (see sizes and volumes below) but they are well appointed, as all tanks are ﬁtted as standard with stainless steel carrying handles, full removable hatch and 2” drain valve. These tanks can also be ﬁtted with either a Mucon-style valve complete with outlet spigot or chute mechanise and chute to aid delivery and save time.
Make no mistake, these are very robust transport tanks… This is another reason Purewell are proud of them; it is a fact that a large number of Purewell transport tanks are being driven around on trailers or in trucks by drivers who weren’t born when the tanks were made!
Fully galvanised trailers are also available for your transport tank(s) to be ﬁtted to, as are aeration/ oxygen/pumping installations.
As with all Purewell products, bespoke is the key… If the range below doesn’t suit your needs, then contact the ofﬁce and Purewell will discuss a truly bespoke alternative.
- TT1 – 0.9m x 0.7m x 0.6m, 378 litres volume
- TT2 – 0.9m x 0.7m x 0.76m, 479 litres volume
- TT3 – 1.5m x 0.9m x 0.6m, 810 litres volume
- TT3/3 – 1.5m x 0.84m x 0.61m, 769 litres volume
- TT4 – 1.5m x 0.9m x 0.76m, 1026 litres volume
- TT5 – 1.8m x 1.06m x 0.9m, 1717 litres volume
- TT6 – 2.23m x 1.07m x 0.91m, 2171 litres volume
- TT7 – 2.2m x 1.15m x 1.2m, 2384 litres volume
(**TT7 above is shown as external measurement but includes 50mm external foam insulation**)