For your toughest seeding demands choose the Tor-Master Air Seeder.
The air tanks come with your choice of 150, 300 or 350 bushel capacity. The smaller size tank comes with 16.5' x 16.1' tires, while the larger tanks come with 18.4' x 26' tires. The blower is powered by a Lombardini diesel engine. An hydraulic blower can be provided upon request.
- Shank spacing is 6 3/4' (17.15 cm), 9'(22.86 cm) or 12' (30.48 cm)
- The mulchers can be 3-bar or 4-bar
- The slave cylinder hydraulic depth control system allows uniform depth throughout
- The shut-off valve ensures no oil transfer between the tractor and the cultivator depth control
The depth can be adjusted easily and uniformly by on turn of the crank
A rugged double A frame hinge system prevents the wings from gouging or skimming
- The Tor-Master seed boot is designed for all types of grain. It is positioned above the ground level, preventing plugging during wet conditions
- Deflector shields prevent dirt from falling immediately behind the boot, allowing the seed to drop on firm ground
The Tor-Master Air Seeder can provide an optional monitor. It displays first-hand digital readouts on every line, bin levels, acrage count, fan rpm, metering shaft motion and ground speed.