Model BVL - Flower Processing Machine
Potveer’s BVL flower processing line operates with any kind of flowers and bouquets. Optional for this line is a roof belt, a sponge wheel belt or a combi belt, a sawing unit, a deleafing unit and an extension for sleeving. In partnership with the customer we optimise the line to meet each specific requirement.
- Time consuming taping or bunching of flower bunches is done by the machine
- Improved quality of the bunches due to automatic processing
- The decreased need for experienced personnel allows greater productivity
- Flower bunches are removed onto a collection belt lined up as a length-wise extension of the machine
- The belt utilises step-wise switching by means of a photocell
- The machine is quiet and needs very little maintenance