Coupling Umt Type (Perrot/Cardan) In Steel
Coupling manufactured all in iron, well known in central Europe. Used in cleaning tanks, water transport, public works etc…It is also the most used coupling in the irrigation.
- From Ø 20 to Ø 160
- From threed ½” to threed 6”
- From 12 to 20 BAR
- ± 30º
- The females always include the joint.
- The pieces whose measures are found in the same box can be assembled among them.
- The measures of the pipes for the hose are in millimetres.
- The measures of the thread are in inches gaz.
- We can provide joints to handle any product.
- All the pieces will be delivered cold galvanized except the ones for welding which are i black.
- We can provide all the galvanized piezes.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION:
- Public Works
- General industry