NextReef - Model MR1 - Filter Media Reactor Kits w/ Pump
NextReef Reactors Loom Large Over the Competition! The MR1 families of Media/Substrate Reactors feature a massive 4-inch reaction chamber. The extra wide design maximizes water to media contact, increasing efficiency and minimizing dead zones in the reactor.NextReef Reactors have the largest capacities around, giving you the ability to run large amounts of media, or multiple products simultaneously. They're ozone-safe, and perfect for phosphate control, de-nitrification or fluidized sand filtration. The NextReef MR1 stands 16 inches tall... that's over half gallon, big enough for large reef systems - up to 250 gallons.
- NextReef MR1 Filter Media Reactor
- Cobalt Aquatics MJ600 Multi-Purpose Powerhead/Pump
- 1/2 inch Clear Flexible Vinyl Tubing x 6ft
- Plastic Hose Clamp 1/2 inch x 2
- Two Little Fishies Ball Valve w/ Hose Barbs for 1/2 Inch (12.7 mm) I.D. Tubing
Every NextReef Reactor is hand-crafted in the USA from the highest quality materials, and CAD engineered / CNC cut for a precise fit.
- Recommended Tank Size: 250 gallons Marine / 500 gallons Freshwater
- Recommended Flow Rate: up to 160GPH
- Height: 16' Overall Height / 14' Reaction Chambers (405mm / 355mm)
- Footprint: 6' x 6' (150mm x 150mm)
- Reaction Chamber: 14' x 4' (Dual) (535mm x 100mm)
- Total Capacity: 155 cubic inches / 0.68 gallons / 86 fluid ounces / 2.6 litre
- Inlet / Outlet: 1/2' 90 Degree Barb Fittings - fits standard 1/2' ID tubing
Cobalt Aquatics MJ600 Multi-Purpose Powerhead/Pump
The Original MJ multi-use submersible pump and power head is built to perform and last under the harshest conditions. Ideal for wave makers, protein skimmers, calcium reactors, nano aquariums, under gravel filters and hydroponic applications.
- Fully rotational output
- Fully sealed intake for internal and external use
- Universal intake tube
- Adjustable hanger with cord guide and 6ft power cord
- Adjustable venturi with silencer
- Triple suction cup mount
- Large intake screen for use with sponge
1/2' I.D. (inside diameter) Clear Flexible Vinyl Tubing
Multipurpose flexible Vinyl tubing available in any length to suit your soft plumbing needs. Flexible vinyl tubing is inexpensive, easy to connect and disconnect making it ideal for plumbing projects.
Plastic Hose Clamp 1/2 inch
Clamps are recommended when using flexible tubing.
Two Little Fishies' Ball Valves w/ Hose Barbs
Barbed Aquatic Ball Valves for regulating water flow through standard hose used for devices such as canister filters, pump return lines, protein skimmers, calcium reactors, etc. Hose slips onto barbed end for secure fit.