Rainwater Buffer & Infiltration System
Application Buffering and irrigation (horizontally). Material Material :100% rock wool with membrane of filter cloth. Buffer capacity 94% of the volume. Load bearing capacity Max. 2000 kg per m²
Hydrorock® infiltration blocks buffer surface water and rainwater in an environment-friendly way. The unique natural material absorbs precious surface water and rainwater with a capacity of 94% of the volume. Filter cloth facilitates gradual infiltration into the surrounding soil. Hydrorock® is a new type of rainwater buffer that stores more rain- and surface water, but requires less digging activity. Therefore Hydrorock® blocks offer a higher water absorption and a more effective infiltration.
- An effective water storage to face aridity.
- Preventing of dehydration of the soil and thus allowing trees and plants to enjoy rainwater longer.
- Surface water is supplemented in a natural way.
- Improved ecology: everything growths better on Hydrorock.
- Realizing a good local water balance and cleaner nourishment of the surface water.
Hydrorock® block are available in slim blocks of different sizes. The enormous buffering capacity and its dimensions limit the necessary digging activities. The blocks are placed either next to each other or behind each other and thus form the desired buffering and infiltration system. Always fitting for each desired capacity and situation. Only the digging of small trenches is required and the cost for the removal of surplus soil is limited. In other words, flexibility and simplicity.
Hydrorock® is manufactured from stone wool, a 100% natural material. Underground the Hydrorock® infiltration blocks maintain an excellent condition for decades. Hydrorock® is resistant against erosion by plant and tree roots. The cotton-base membrane of the filter cloth does not mould or rot. It has a large breaking strength and is resistant against the natural materials in the soil.
- Fast and simple solution for flooding.
- Simple separation from rainwater discharges.
- No connection to the sewer system.
- Simple installation and limited impact on groundwork.
- No fall necessary for correct drainage.
- Resistant against erosion by plant- and tree roots.
- Both flora and fauna thrive excellently on Hydrorock®.
- 100% environment-friendly.
- The green alternative for synthetic infiltration crates.
- Excellent price-performance ratio.