Sparling - Irrigation Saddle Flowmeter
From Propeller Flowmeters
Specifically designed to provide accurate and reliable flow measurement to the irrigation marketplace, Sparling Instruments saddle flow meter is the ideal solution to trouble-free water flow measurement in irrigation's severe environments. The saddle design allows the meter to be used on existing piping and in many cases, these meters can replace other saddle flow meters. Available in an electronic flow meter or mechanical flow meter configuration.
Sparling saddle flowmeters feature cast saddles and gear boxes making them robust and reliable. The simple and rugged design ensures that the meter can be maintained using standard tools.
The Sparling Irrigation Saddle Flowmeter is available in two configurations:
- Electronic (Model FM314): features the reliability of fewer moving parts, permanent magnets and a digital display. Optional outputs allow for communication with data systems.
- Mechanical (Model FM312): features a reliable worm and gear pair that prevents slippage and error in readings.
Options and accessories
- Dummy covers
- Register Extensions
- Remote mount (Electronic only)
- Straightening vanes
- Meter tubes, with plain or flanged ends
- 4-20 mA and scaled pulse outputs (Electronic only)
The saddle design is based on Sparling’s proven meters that have been used in agricultural, municipal, and industrial applications for decades. The meter is perfect for measuring flow in sprinkler systems and center pivot systems as well as irrigation systems used in agriculture, golf courses, and nurseries.