Water Connection Unit and Medicator for Poultry Houses
Today, a complete drinking system comes not only with the actual drinker, but increasingly with a water connection unit. This unit is installed between the main water system and the house water line and can consist of different modules which may be composed according to your requirements. The correct water pressure is adjusted via the pressure regulator.
The medicator dispenses the correct amount of vitamins and medicines into the drinking water. The amount to be dispensed can be adjusted precisely as the compounds are admitted to the drinking system proportionally to the actual water consumption. The respective compound and the water are mixed at the homogeniser outlet. Thus, the motor does not come into contact with the medications used → no blockages occur, longer service life.
Water-soluble medicines are extracted directly from their original packaging.
Water connection unit
- compact design → also suited for very small service rooms;
- easy assembly and easy to extend → all parts are screwed together, no sticking joints;
- all connecting elements are made of PVC → optimum corrosion protection.
- precise dispensing for all flow rates;
- high dosing range;
- high flow rate;
- long service life and high operational safety due to the use of high-quality materials (low sensitivity to a broad spectrum of chemicals when cleaned regularly);
- selective spare part kits for rapid replacement of worn parts.