Woodbine - Model Junior Pro - Smallest Format Chainsaw Firewood Processor
The Woodbine Junior Pro is our smallest format chainsaw firewood processor. It is an excellent option for smaller operations, farmers, landscapers and firewood producers with lower yields and smaller wood. The Junior Pro, like all other Woodbine products, is mounted atop a DOT certified trailer with dual axles, lights and trailer brakes for simplicity of portability. The unit comes standard with a 12' powered lived deck and a 24' outfeed conveyor with our exclusive split-belt debris removal system. The Woodbine is a 2-3 cord per hour processor, and is built to order. We do not stock inventory in this specific model. Call us directly for details or to have your questions answered by a sales associate.
- Base price does not include power plant options. Call manufacturer for details.
- Engine: 38 hp kohler (gas) or optional 3 cylinder deutz diesel*
- Cutting system: .404 oregon harvester 18h, electric bar oiler system with reservoir
- Conveyor: standard 24' (included in price)
- Trailer: dot certified custom kaufman trailer with full light and brake package
- Splitter: 4' customer made cylinder with 20' stroke, 18+ ton of power, six way wedge.
- Wedge: fully adjustable hydraulically
- Hydraulics: sauer danfoss vales and motors with permco pumps
- Live deck: standard, 12', powered
- Splitting system: electric-over-hydraulic with push button activation, emergency stop and jog feature
- Capacity: 16' diameter x 20' long pole wood maximum