WPE - Therm-Combi System
Therm-Combi system is a insulation system to protect your production equipment against wear and corrosion attack under extreme high and low environmental or process temperatures.
To save energy and maintenance costs, WPE offers a effective combination lining of wear, corrosion and extreme temperature protection for two kinds of applications:
- Insulation of product equipment against wear and corrosion attack from inside and extreme high or low temperature from the outside
- Protection of production equipment against heat loss, wear and corrosion attack from the inside.
Therm-Combi systems combines a special thin high effective insulation material with ceramic or metallic wear protection materials. Therm-Combi is a perfect system for pneumatic and hydraulic (slurry) material transport systems.
The advantage is:
- Reduction of heat energy for the production
- Reduction of the heat loss during production
- Lower total construction weight
- Extension of pipe component lifetime
- Cost reduction of pipe components
- The Therm-Combi system is also usable for high pipe pressure systems
- Flexible lining combinations
- Installation of a electrical wear monitoring system in pipe components is possible
We provide ready-made plates with a combination of thermal insulation and wear-/splash protection lining. The plate size can be made flexible according to need. The fastening systems are simply to ensure an easy and quick replacement of the plates.
Standard Thickness: 30 mm. Depending on the requisite, may thin or thick plates be made.
Areas of use:
- Tilting devices
- Ladle turning towers
- Lifting beams
- Converter doors
- Slag skimming plates