EuroNet - Version GNSS - Networking Software
The EuroNet software package is able to process multiple GNSS reference stations in a networking mode. The networking can be done in real time or in post processing. The advantages of a reference station network compared to a single reference station solution are the higher system integrity, the homogeneous positioning accuracy across a larger region and the elimination of station specific errors. EuroNet could be used as a base DGNSS infrastructure solution for a whole country.
- Flexible and powerful C/A-code DGPS networking software.
- Generation of DGPS corrections from a GPS reference station network.
- Real-time calculations or post processing (including raw data management).
- Central control of a centralised or decentralised station network.
- Designed to run on Internet server systems.
- Automatic station monitoring, graphical displays via web browser.
- Support of different data formats and interfaces.