MILAS - Version AX - Logistics and Financials Software
MILAS is an ERP solution tailored to meet the specific needs of the nutritional supply chain.
In addition to providing standard ERP functionality, MILAS supports the industry “best practice” solutions for:
- Procurement and risk management
- Sales and purchase logistics
- Advanced Sales discounts and charges
- Purchase landed cost calculation
- Production support
- Recipe and label management
- Integrations with formulation software (link to BESTMIX), lab (link to BESTMIX LIMS), production, loading, EDI, scales etc.
MILAS is powered by and certified for Microsoft Dynamics AX and will soon be available in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise Edition as well. It comes either as a complete ERP solution or as a nutrition industry add-on for other ERP solutions like SAP® and Oracle®. Designed and implemented by sector specialists, MILAS streamlines your purchasing, warehousing, sales and invoices processes. It allows you to make better decisions with fewer risks.
How MILAS is a money saver for your business
Streamline your purchasing, warehousing, sales and invoices processes with an enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system that is tailored to the agriculture, feed and food industries and allows you to make better decisions with fewer risks. By combining our extensive sector experience with an industry-standard ERP solution, Microsoft Dynamics AX and D365FOE , we ensure a future-proof solution ready to support your future business endeavors. The MILAS key benefits include:
- Significant savings thanks to the integration with accurate least cost formulation
- Significant savings thanks to best practice workflows and efficiency gains
- Significant savings thanks to the robust MES integration
- More accurate costing and margin calculation providing better control of freight and other costs
- Efficient raw material and end product sourcing
- Minimized number of mistakes and complaints thanks to automatic order entry controls
- Excellent quality management and traceability
- High service levels with regard to order fulfilment (better credit control, automated pricing, transport planning, order status management).
- Improved customer satisfaction thanks to a clear discount/charge system
- Automatic sales price proposals lead to higher accuracy and fewer human errors
- Embedded contract management supports the divisions’ long-term material engagements (sales and purchase)
- Lower total cost of ownership thanks to an industry-special solution, based on a global platform