- Project Name: The Wave Waterpark
- Products: Grasspave2
- Applications: Grass paver fire lane and overflow parking
- City: Dublin
- State/Province: California
- Install Date: Spring 2017
- Client: The City of Dublin
- Install Size: 900 m2 (9,500 sq ft)
- Address: 4201 Central Pkwy, Dublin, CA 94568
- Designer: Gregor Markel, Dahlin Group, Carducci and Associates PM Lee Streitz
- Contractor: Solorzano Landscape
- Directions: 4201 Central Pkwy, Dublin, CA 94568
- Photography: Andy Gersen, 2017
Grasspave2 grass pavers provide the aquatic park a green and lush look to the fire lane and minimizes the hardscape required for parking. Architect Gregor Markel, Dahlin Group, also used the recycled content, stormwater mitigation properties, and urban heat island reduction properties to get LEED points for the project.
The fire lane surrounding the aquatic center is made up of grass pavers.