Model 9000 BDHS - Angle of Attack Carbide Tipped Rock Saw Teeth
Low profile hood. Operating weight: 5,600 lb..
- Drum: 10.75' x 0.31' wall
- Top of the line gates, drive sprocket, and poly chain GT carbon belt
- Two speed Sauer-Danfoss motor
- Heavy duty hydraulically adjustable and removable front door for spoil control
- Options: Hydraulically adjustable heavy duty push bar
- Keyed Stress-Proof Shaft: 2.75'
- Heavy duty replaceable shaft locked in by a Tollock locking assembly
- Flange bearing with ML labyrinth seal: 2.75'
- Easy to get to bearing grease points
- Extra bar to deflect material into drum for secondary breakdown
- Number of Teeth: 42
- Patented heavy duty tooth and block
- Number of Stationary Teeth (Anvil): 38
- Replaceable heavy duty rock tooth and block for secondary breakdown of material
- Carbide tipped lower raker teeth for less wear