Model EXG300 - Grain Bag Unloader
Being easy to manipulate and featuring a great unloading performance, the EXG300 grain bag unloader, has effectively coped with the extraction of grain stored in grain bags. It has an unloading performance of 280 tons/hr. With a heavily reinforced frame, it only requires a 90 HP tractor and just one operator to handle the unloading operation. Roll transmission is achieved through a heavy-duty reduction gearbox and just one chain. The EXG300 grain bag unloader complies with IRAM Safety Standards.
- Unloading Performance: 280 ton/hr - 10,300 bu/hr
- Power Required: 90 HP
- Hydrostatic movement - the machine moves automatically as the bag is winded up by the roll.
- 100% effective in grain extraction
- Mechanical-operated augers
- Hydrostatic forward movement
- Hydraulic height adjustment
- One single bag cut
- Electrostatic polyurethane paint
- Tires: 265/70R16
- Tube/ Auger Diameter: 430 mm / 16 15/16 inHorizontal Auger Diameter: 250 mm / 9 27/32 ina