The ISO Cutting Planter 2500 is the last generation automatic cutting planter by the ISO Group. Like its bigger brother, the ISO Cutting Planter 4000, the machine automates the heavy monotonous manual work of planting cuttings. In the process, every cutting is pushed down to the same depth giving the planting perfect uniformity as a result. Thanks to the self-learning vision software, cutting types of many species of plants can be planted in a short time. The user-friendly interface ensures the easy and fast input of new plants. Since each cutting is planted by the robot machine directly after picking, the use of the machine is very flexible, regardless of whether the cuttings should be planted into a tray or pot, and in different planting patterns. The same machine can even process different pot sizes.
One person can operate up to seven machines, which significantly increases work performance. The operator places the cuttings on the conveyor without order. The conveyor shakes the cuttings to make it possible to spot individual sprigs. Then the robot takes one cutting and plants it immediately. The gripper is equipped with a pushing device to make sure the cutting is planted firmly in the medium. The ISO Cutting Planter 2500 has been successfully tested with a large number of crops which are listed on the right. The ISO Cutting Planter 2500 can plant in loose soil, paper plugs and peat plugs. If you have another crop or medium and are interested in automatic cutting planting, feel free to contact us without obligation to look at the possibilities.
- Automatic cutting planting of various types of cuttings from a large variety of plants
- Constant high quality of planted cutting
- Uniformity in planting depth
- Easy learning of new species
- Flexible use for different media (soil and plugs)
- Flexible use for different carriers (pots and trays)
- Programming option for various planting patterns
- Improved working conditions
- Easy to operate
- Capacity of up to 2,500 cuttings per hour, depending on the cutting characteristics
- Scalable for higher capacities
- One operator can operate seven machines
- High reliability
- Low maintenance costs