ONATAR is a semi-mounted tool for restarting ploughing and stubble breaking. The ploughing depth can be adjusted from 5 to 30 cm at 8 Km/h. With a choice of 5 tine models possible with a pitch of 275 on 4 beams, ONATAR provides an optimum flow of soil, even when there are significant residues. There are seven types of adaptable standard rear equipment. ONATAR comes in 6, 7 and 8 metre versions which can be folded hydraulically to 3 m for transport. The power required is from 5 to 15 hp per tine
- Main beam 180 x 100 x 10.
- Articulated beam 120 x 80 x 8.
- Frame, 4 tine-holder beams, centre distance 800mm, 100 x 8 mm tube.
- Linkage on lift arm with anti-rotation pins No. 3/4 between yokes, spacing No. 3/4.
- Automatic hydraulic-mechanical locking and unlocking of extensions for work.
- Automatic hydraulic-mechanical locking and unlocking of extensions for transport. Axle system 22.5' 16-ply, pressure 2.8 bars, semi-mounted, track 1800.
- Folding with double driven cylinders.
- Pair of depth control wheels 10.75 x 15/10 Ø 760 on front beam.
- Stands incorporated into the chassis.
- Signalling included.
- Pair of lateral parallelogram deflectors with safety spring
- Disc scraper for corrugated disc double roller Ø 510 (6 m x 24 - 7 m x 28 - 8 m x 32)
- Locking and unlocking of extensions for transport and work
- 3 m transport width and signalling in accordance with regulations in force
- Extension with driven double cylinder to avoid any risk of falls
- Access ramp on SEMLOC
- Wheel chock
- Main beam 180 x 100 x 10 and articulated beam 120 x 80 x 8
- Tine holder beam Ø100 x 8
- Coupling bar with anti-rotation coupling pin
- Chassis and extension entirely mechanically welded to prevent play
- Pair of depth control wheels on the extensions to control the depth of ploughing
- 4 beams to encourage the flow of soil when there is plant debris
- Choice of 7 types of equipment to adapt to soil types and requirements
- Adjustment of equipment by pins on multiple position sector
- Stand incorporated into the chassis for easy parking without getting off the tractor
- Self-aligning bearings with lifetime lubrication on rollers and wheels
- Locking of extensions without having to get off the tractor
- Control at each stage of production
- Paint with polyurethane finish on epoxy finish
- Surface treatment before painting by conversion
- Final control before shipping, may be consulted on request
- Slight facilitation of penetration of water on the surface
- Reduces erosion by preserving the clumps of soil on the surface, which slows water run-off and the action of the wind
- When equipped with SEMLOC, it makes it possible to produce plant cover reducing erosion, to prevent surface sealing of soil, to increase the organic matter in the soil and to retain the fertilising elements on the surface