Model ReCon 300 - Land Roller
From Florida to California, in the Pacific Northwest, across the Plains, in Alaska, all across Canada, around Australia in New Zealand and Europe, you are in ReCon country. Whether it is horse hay, dairy hay, or grass hay for export, over the last 5 years ReCon owners on 3 continents have proven that you CAN make premium hay, even if the weather doesn't cooperate.
High Grade Hay
There is no substitute for quality and the ReCon lets you produce quality hay rain or shine.
Speed and Efficiency
The ReCon 300 is a high speed conditioner that can invert, mix, and move your swath all in one pass.
With alfalfa and grass hays, cereals crops, corn stover, and sudan grass the ReCon accelerates your haying operations.
Plan on High Quality
- Plan to beat the rain with the ReCon 300.
- Use the ReCon to GUARANTEE fewer days to baling.
- Don't risk loss of quality and $50+ per ton by delaying harvest.
- You can make premium hay even if the weather doesn't cooperate.
High Grade Product
- ReCon 300 decreases drying time, and hay is much more uniform.
- The Recon blows out the brown leaves-don't bale them.
- Swaths are mixed and flipped to prevent 'zebra' or 'tiger' bales.
Swaths Cure Evenly and Quickly
- Pulls wads apart-no moldy or hot spots.
- Breeze through the swath cures:
- Low spots and hill tops evenly.
- The north side with the south side of the swath.
- The top of the swath with the bottom.
- ReCon has proven to be the only good way to get hay dried down to 10 or 12 percent for double compressing and export to the Pacific Rim.