Zeigler Finfish G is an economical fishmeal-based diet formulated to feed a variety of omnivorous and piscivorous aquatic animals that have been shown to spare protein with lipid. This diet provides a highly digestible, low pollution option for many applications including ponds, recirculation systems or flow-through raceways.
- Pellet Sizes: 3.0 mm and larger
- Pellet Type: Floating/Slow-Sinking
- Packaging: bags, super sacks and bulk
Contact a Zeigler representative for specific pellet sizes and packaging information.
- Zeigler Finfish G is a quality feed for numerous freshwater fish with moderate protein requirements.
- Finfish G is an economical choice for species exhibiting protein sparing with lipids.
- Ingredient selection based on true finfish digestibility testing.
- Balanced amino acid profile.
- Phosphorus levels below 1.3%.
- Protein sparing reduces nitrogen discharge and improves profits.
- Meets FDA requirements regarding restrictions on mammalian protein sources.
- Feed should be offered as consumed. Overfeeding will lead to reduced water quality and reduced profits.
- Best if used within six (6) months from date of manufacture (when stored properly).
- Store in a cool, dry area, away from direct sunlight. Rotate stock to use oldest first (first in, first out principle).