Land assets are wealth. To manage that wealth for financial growth, your business solution must draw excellent reports from landbase records or easily find documentation linked to a parcel.
- parcels owned, their histories (in spatial and tabular formats) and related deeds
- detailed inventory of mineral, timber and surface rights and encumbrances across your landbase
- mapping, reporting and query of land record information
- email notices or reminders to users and management when actions, tax assessments and payments are due or completed
- all legal transactions (sales, purchases, transfers and exchanges) and associated documents attached to the property or parcel of land over time
- tax assessment and historical tax payment information
- land use categorization